Monday, October 27, 2008

Hillman Curtis Insight / Work update

I think I can associate with this guy on some levels. his whole ideation concept is inspiring, like making the sketches freeform-like and get ideas that way.  Visual conceptualists are inspiring people when it comes to work you can agree with. He then goes on talking about his process, which I felt was interesting.

I want to be far away from this guy when he talks in-depth about researching *NSync and Backstreet Boys. Sorry.  He gets a minus there. I have different advice. I mean, this guy did not like doing the work for these bands, but still he persisted.  I say accept who you are, and take it in open stride. We go through hardships, but that doesn't mean taking a low to get through. Or does it? We shall see.

Update: I am making a film festival website.  It is called the Rocky Shores Film Festival. It will be taking place in the Pacific Northwest, location yet unknown. Possibly Larabee State Park at the clamshell auditorium. It is not limited to local filmmakers, international are welcome in our sphere. It is Rocky Shores because it pertains to our beaches here, giving us a local feel. Most movies will feel through this idea concept, like boating, diving, beaches, windsurfing etc. but can be wider still.  We just want to create a type of scene for it. Updates to come soon.   

No comments: